BCMG welcomes secondary-school and college students on work experience throughout the year, normally for a week-long placement.
Outlined below are some of the duties a work experience student might undertake, depending on the time of year and the scheduled events for the Group:
• Attending projects in schools, at CBSO Centre and community settings
• Attending workshops and rehearsals at CBSO Centre and other venues
• Working in the office on computer-based projects
• Working in the office on other projects
• Meeting with members of the team to talk about their job
If you would like to enquire about work experience, please download and complete the application form and send via email Jakob Grubbstrom, Learning Co-ordinator for more details. Please note we rarely accept applications for placements in July and August due to BCMG’s schedule.